Seventeen’s 11th EP topped Oricon’s daily album ranking, according to the latest chart published on Wednesday.
EP “Seventeenth Heaven” landed atop the iTunes albums chart in Japan as well as Line Music’s real-time albums chart, said agency Pledis Entertainment on Thursday. It also headed straight to the top of all major music charts at home including Melon’s Top 100, becoming the first boy band to sit atop the chart this year.
The 13-member act brought out the eight-track mini album on Monday and sold over 4 million copies in two days. The album received more than 5.2 million preorders, breaking the record in K-pop history.
Zerobaseone’s 2nd EP logs 1.7m in pre-orders
- LG Electronics CEO to present AI vision at CES
- 尹 대통령 "국립대병원 중추로 육성" 의료인력 확충 필요성 강조
- In a first, Le Sserafim collaborates with Overwatch for in
- [Herald Interview] Park Youn
- [Herald Interview] 'Korea strives to set global standards for data protection in generative AI era'
- Seoul shares close nearly flat on US rate
- [KH Explains] Why Starbucks' new coupon policy is a big deal in Korea
- Posco International completes EV parts plant in Mexico