World-renowned architect Dominique Perrault unveiled details of an ongoing project at Seoul’s Gangnam Intermodal Transit Center at an exhibition held at the French Embassy in Seoul on Thursday.
The exhibition centers around a newly published book that introduces the history and implications of the transit center at the heart of Seoul, which will become the largest underground station in the world.
“The 'Lightwalk' will bring a change to the history of underground space in Seoul. It will be hard to think of an underground space without light after it. The Lightwalk will mark the city's 'before and after,'” the architect said at the opening of the exhibition, speaking in French with a Korean interpreter.
- Hotel chief fined for safety violation in Itaewon tragedy trial
- [Test Drive] Upgraded Polestar 2 dons Iron Man mask
- Samsung family members selling W2.6 trillion worth of shares to cover inheritance taxes
- Jungkook on top: BTS singer racks up more landmark feats with 'Golden'
- Yoon orders increased defense of public digital infrastructure
- Le Sserafim lands on UK, US charts with 'Perfect Night'
- S. Korean family fleeing Gaza departs for Seoul via Egypt
- Yoon's approval rating up for 2 consecutive weeks